Welcome to FindFace Lite’s documentation!
The documentation consists of blocks. Use them to onboard to the FindFace Lite and to find the information fast.
Below there is the overview of the blocks:
Should be useful block contains additional docs which can help you in work with the FindFace Lite.
Getting started block lead you through the steps of preparation and installation of FindFace Lite.
Settings block contains information articles describing what settings you can make in FindFace Lite.
Integration documentation block includes articles about all integration methods and their descriptions.
- Introduction to Getting Started
- STEP 1. CCTV Camera Requirements: characteristics and installation
- STEP 2. Server and Software Requirements
- STEP 3. Server preparation
- STEP 4. FindFace Lite installer and the license uploading to the server
- STEP 5. FindFace Lite installation
- Edge Devices