Welcome to FindFace Security documentation!¶
FindFace Security is a video-based biometric identification system that automates Security and Hospitality Operations Management. Based on FindFace Enterprise Server, a cutting-edge AI facial recognition technology, FindFace Security is a turnkey solution that you can harness in such areas as retail, banking, social networking, entertainment, sports, event management, dating services, video surveillance, public safety, homeland security, and others.
FindFace Security detects and identifies faces of the unwanted persons and VIP guests in video, and notifies security and hospitality managers about their arrival. It can also recognize such facial attributes as gender, age, emotions, glasses, and beard, and display this information in a face recognition event.
The integrated 2D anti-spoofing system ensures that it is a live person in front of a camera and eliminates the possibility of fraud using images on paper or mobile device screens.
Early recognition of the arrival of unwanted persons and VIP guests allows for solving the following problems:
- Operational losses due to fraudulent activity
- Reputational losses and conflicts
- Better catering to the needs of VIP guests
- Prevention of life-threatening situations
Full list of features:
- AI-based architecture.
- Fast and robust real-time biometric identification against dossier databases.
- Increased performance and fault-tolerance in high load systems with numerous cameras and clients.
- Support for both live video and archives.
- Quick dossier database creation.
- Possibility of distributing dossier database among several hosts with synchronization and replication.
- Dossier customization.
- Deduplication support.
- Face verification.
- AI recognition of gender, age, emotions, glasses, beard, and other face attributes.
- AI face liveness detector.
- Video surveillance.
- Database search.
- Extended set of search filters.
- Advanced user management.
- Password- and certificate-based authentication.
- CPU- and GPU-based acceleration for your choice.
- Developer-friendly installer and user-friendly interface.
- Single- and multi-host deployment.
- Network or on-premise licensing.
- Integration via HTTP API, webhooks, and python plugins.
- Integrations with favored vendors.
- Mobile app.
You are going to find this guide most useful if you are an expert of the following kind:
- FindFace Security administrator
- Security manager
- Hospitality manager
- Maintenance engineer
- System integration engineer who is going to integrate face recognition services into their system.
- Administrator’s Guide
- Operator’s Guide