FindFace Security is licensed by the following criteria:
- The number of extracted biometric samples and biometric samples under monitoring (in watch lists). In the course of the FindFace Security functioning, biometric samples are extracted from faces detected in the video, and from dossier photos. Overall, the licensing scheme is as follows:
- Events: 1 event of video face detection = 1 face in a license.
- Dossier: 1 photo in a dossier = 2 faces in a license (face extraction + face monitoring).
- The number of cameras in use.
- The number of the
findface-extraction-apimodel instances in use.
- Face features recognition: gender/age/emotions/glasses/beard.
- Face liveness detection.
- Integration with partners.
You can choose between the online and on-premise (aka offline) licensing:
- The online licensing requires a stable internet connection. Upon being disconnected from the internet, the system will continue working off-grid for about 1 hour.
- The on-premise (offline) licensing requires a USB port on the physical server with the
findface-ntlscomponent (license server in the FindFace core), that will be used to plug in a provided USB dongle.
To provide the system functioning, one
findface-ntls instance should be enough. If for some reason, your system requires more license servers, contact your Ntech Lab manager beforehand to prevent your system from being blocked.