Work with FindFace Security¶
Use the web interface to interact with FindFace Security. To open the web interface, enter its basic address in the address bar of your browser, and log in.
The web interface has a highly intuitive and handy design and provides the following functionality:
- Camera Management. Group cameras subject to their location. Add and configure a camera.
- Dossier Database. Manage dossier classification lists (watch lists). Create dossiers manually and in bulk.
- User Management. Manage FindFace Security users and their roles.
- Offline Video Processing. Offline video face identification.
- Face and Silhouette Statistics. Collect realtime statistics on in-video faces and silhouettes.
- General Preferences. Configure the confidence threshold for face verification. Set up automatic cleanup of the event database.
- Compare faces. Verify that 2 given faces belong to the same person.
- Operator’s Guide. Real time face identification in live streams. Organize Events with Episodes. Search for faces in the event list and dossier database. Video surveillance.
- Camera Management
- Face Monitoring and Dossier Database
- User Management
- Face Identification in Offline Videos
- Face and Silhouette Counters
- General Preferences
- Compare Faces
- Switch Language