In this chapter:
The following criteria apply to FindFace Security licensing:
The number of extracted biometric samples. The biometric samples are extracted from faces detected in the video and from dossier photos, as well as when building so-called person centroids.
The licensing scheme is the following:
- Events: 1 event of video face detection = 1 face in a license.
- Dossier: 1 photo in a dossier = 1 face in a license.
- Persons: 1 person = 1 face in a license.
The number of cameras in use.
The number of model instances in use in the
Face features recognition: gender/age/emotions/glasses/beard/face mask.
Face liveness detection.
Integration with partners.
You can choose between the online and on-premise (aka offline) licensing:
- The online licensing is provided by interaction with the NtechLab Global License Manager
license.ntechlab.comand requires a stable internet connection and DNS. Upon being disconnected from the internet, the system will continue working off-grid for 4 hours. It is possible to prolongate this period for up to 2 days (inform your manager if you need it).
- The on-premise (offline) licensing requires a USB port on the physical server with the
findface-ntlscomponent (license server in the FindFace core), that you will use to plug in a provided USB dongle.
For the system to function, a single instance of
findface-ntls should be enough. If your system requires more license servers, contact your NtechLab manager beforehand to prevent your system from being blocked.