Work with FindFace Security¶
Use the web interface to interact with FindFace Security. To open the web interface, enter its basic address in the address bar of your browser, and log in.
The web interface has a highly intuitive and handy design and provides the following functionality:
- Camera Management. Group cameras subject to their location. Add and configure a camera.
- Dossier Database. Manage dossier classification lists (watch lists). Create dossiers manually and in bulk.
- User Management. Manage FindFace Security users and their roles.
- Face and Silhouette Counters. Count faces and silhouettes on connected cameras.
- Search for faces in the event list and dossier database.
- Real time face identification in live streams.
- Organize Events with Episodes.
- Offline Video Processing. Offline video face identification.
- Compare faces. Verify that 2 given faces belong to the same person.
- Person recognition. Automatically cluster faces belonging to the same person.
- Video Analytics. Analyze face recognition data. View statistics on the number of visitors, their gender, average age, most frequently visited zones, and the character of visits (first-timers or returners).
- Essential video surveillance.
- Detailed reports on face recognition events and episodes, search events, persons, cameras, dossiers, and analytical data.
- General Preferences. Configure the confidence threshold for face verification. Set up automatic cleanup of the event database.
To work with FindFace Security, you can also use the mobile app.
- Camera Management
- Face Monitoring and Dossier Database
- User Management
- Face and Silhouette Counters
- Search Faces in Databases
- Work with Events
- Organize Events with Episodes
- Face Identification in Offline Videos
- Compare Two Faces
- Person Recognition and Social Interaction Analysis
- Video Analytics
- Video Wall
- General Preferences
- Switch Language
- Mobile App