FindFace Enterprise Server is licensed by the following criteria:
- The number of biometric samples extracted from faces detected in static images and videos.
- The number of cameras in use.
- The number of
findface-extraction-apimodel instances in use.
- Face features recognition: gender/age/emotions/glasses/beard.
- Face liveness detection.
- Fast index.
You can choose between the online and on-premise (aka offline) licensing:
- Online licensing requires a stable internet connection. Upon being disconnected from the internet, the system will continue working off-grid for about 1 hour.
- On-premise (offline) licensing requires a USB port on the physical server with the
findface-ntlscomponent, that will be used to plug in a provided USB dongle.
To provide the system functioning, one
findface-ntls instance should be enough. If for some reason, your system requires more license servers, contact your Ntech Lab manager beforehand to prevent your system from being blocked.