Face Recognition Events¶
Navigate to the Events tab to view and process the face recognition events.
Search the event database and social networks for faces on the Search tab.
In this chapter:
Once a face detected, you will see a notification in the event list.
A notification can feature different pieces of information, depending on whether a detected face has a match in the database:
- Match not found: a normalized face image, detection date and time, the name of a camera group.
- Match found: a normalized face image, the photo from a dossier, the name of a person, similarity between faces, the comment from a dossier, the name of a dossier list, detection date and time, the name of a camera group.
You can configure the system in such a way that you will get notifications only for the faces with a match.
In order to pause the notifications thread, click above the list of events.
When working with events, the following filters may come in handy:
- Dossier: display events only for a selected dossier.
- Watch lists: display events only for a selected dossier category (watch list).
- Matches: display events only with/without matches, or all events.
- Acknowledged: display only acknowledged/unacknowledged events, or all events.
- Cameras: display only events from a selected camera.
- Camera groups: display only events from a selected group of cameras.
- Start, End: display only events occurred within a certain time period.
- id: display an event with a given ID.
In order to navigate to an event ticket from the list of events, click on the face recognition result in a notification (No matches or the name of a matching person).
An event ticket contains the same data as a relevant notification. It also allows for acknowledging the event. To do so, check Acknowledge event. Click Save.
If a detected face has a match in the dossiers, you can navigate into a relevant one by clicking on the person’s name in the event ticket.