Welcome to FindFace Security documentation!¶
FindFace Security is a video-based biometric identification system, based on FindFace Enterprise Server, a cutting-edge AI facial recognition technology. FindFace Security is a turnkey solution that you can harness in such areas as retail, banking, social networking, entertainment, sports, event management, dating services, video surveillance, public safety, homeland security, and others.
FindFace Security detects and identifies human faces, and notifies responsible officials about their appearance. It can also recognize such facial attributes as gender, age, emotions, glasses, face mask, beard, and many others, and display this information in a face recognition event.
The integrated 2D anti-spoofing system ensures that it is a live person in front of a camera and eliminates the possibility of fraud using images on paper or mobile device screens.
Full list of features:
- AI-based architecture.
- Fast and robust real-time biometric identification against dossier databases.
- Increased performance and fault-tolerance in high load systems with numerous cameras and clients.
- Support for both live video and archives.
- Quick dossier database creation.
- Possibility of distributing dossier database among several hosts with synchronization and replication.
- Complete dossier customization.
- Deduplication support for events and dossiers.
- Face verification.
- AI recognition of gender, age, emotions, glasses, beard, face mask, and other face attributes.
- AI face liveness detector.
- AI recognition of a person.
- Know your customer analytics.
- Possibility of counting faces and silhouettes on connected cameras.
- Video surveillance.
- Database search.
- Extended set of search filters.
- Detailed reports on face recognition events, episodes, search events, persons, counters, cameras, dossiers, and KYC analytics.
- Social interaction analysis.
- Personal data protection (GDPR and similar laws).
- Dossier security.
- Advanced user management.
- Password- and certificate-based authentication.
- CPU- and GPU-based acceleration for your choice.
- Developer-friendly installer and user-friendly interface.
- Single- and multi-host deployment.
- Network or on-premise licensing.
- Integration via HTTP API, webhooks, and python plugins.
- Integrations with favored vendors.
- Mobile app.
- System Administrator’s Guide
- User’s Guide