Welcome to FindFace Enterprise Server’s documentation!¶
FindFace Enterprise Server is a cutting-edge fast and accurate AI-based face recognition technology.
- Fast and robust AI-based face detection in still images and video.
- Fast and accurate AI-based face identification and verification.
- Customized face processing directives.
- AI recognition of gender, age, emotions and other face features.
- AI face liveness detector.
- Extended biometric API.
- Extended API for video face detection.
- Possibility of cluster deployment. Almost infinite scalability.
- Network or on-premise licensing.
- Integration via HTTP API.
Being integrated into specific solutions and Android/iOS applications, FindFace Enterprise Server can make for accomplishing such goals as biometric identification and access control, customer analytics, customer offer tailoring, offline retargeting, managing white and black lists, sorting and optimizing media libraries, borrower scoring, crime prevention, employee productivity control, building SafeCities, and many more.
FindFace Enterprise Server will be of interest to independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators, enterprise IT customers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It can be harnessed in numerous areas, such as retail, banking, social networking, entertainment, sports, event management, dating services, video surveillance, public safety, homeland security, etc.
This guide is intended for developers and system integration engineers who are going to integrate the FindFace Enterprise Server functionality into their systems.
To get a general idea of the deployment process, first take a look at the 6 steps to face recognition. Let’s get started!
- Get Started
- System Requirements
- Deploy FindFace Enterprise Server
- Biometric API
- Video Face Detection API
- Set Face Processing Directives
- Advanced Features
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting