Deploy and Remove FindFace
FindFace provides two basic deployment options:
from a console installer
step-by-step from an APT repository
These options fork into a variety of deployment cases covered by this section. You will also learn how to remove a FindFace instance from your server.
Starting the GPU-accelerated services
findface-video-worker-gpu for the first time after deployment may take up a considerable amount of time due to the caching process (up to 45 minutes).
Although FindFace provides tools to ensure its protection from unauthorized access, they are not replacing a properly configured firewall. Be sure to use a firewall to heighten the FindFace network protection.
- Deploy from Console Installer
- Step-by-Step Deployment from Repository
findface-video-workerDeployment on Remote Hosts
- Installation of Neural Network Models
- Fully Customized Installation
- Guide to Typical Multi-Host Deployment
- Add NVIDIA Repository and Install Drivers (GPU only)
- Remove FindFace Instance