Welcome to FindFace Enterprise Server SDK’s documentation!¶
FindFace Enterprise Server SDK provides professional face recognition services based on neural networks. Implement these services to your ecosystem to take full advantage of them.
- Fast and robust face detection and database enrollment. Possibility of enrolling faces in bulk.
- Intelligent video face detection and analytics.
- Fast and accurate face identification and verification based on neural networks.
- Gender, age and emotions recognition.
- Dynamic person creation and ‘friend or foe’ identification.
- Almost infinite scalability due to integration with Tarantool.
- Truly RESTful API available in an embedded user friendly framework.
- Possibility of formatting API-responses.
- Highly intuitive web user interface.
- Network or on-premise licensing.
To read a release changelog, execute:
$ dpkg-parsechangelog -l /usr/share/doc/findface-repo/changelog.Debian.gz --all
FindFace Enterprise Server SDK will be of interest to independent software vendors (ISVs), system integrators, enterprise IT customers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It can be harnessed in numerous areas, such as retail, banking, social networking, entertainment, sports, event management, dating services, video surveillance, public safety, homeland security, etc.
Being integrated into specific solutions or Android applications, FindFace Enterprise Server SDK empowers businesses to accomplish such goals as biometric identification and access control, customer analytics, customer offer tailoring, offline retargeting, managing white and black lists, sorting and optimizing media libraries, borrower scoring, fraud prevention, employee productivity control, and many more.
This guide is intended for developers and system integration engineers who are going to integrate face recognition services into their systems. Prior to deploying a development environment, explore the 9 steps to face recognition. This will give you a general idea of the deployment process.
Let’s get started!
- Get Started
- System Requirements
- Choose Deployment Architecture
- Deploy FindFace Server
- Video Face Detection
- Increase Performance
- FindFace Web User Interface
- Advanced Features
- REST API
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting